IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: 25"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productBeatsGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect 👌Mar 30, 2020
Purchased this jacket for a Thanksgiving trip on Moab, Utah. It was perfect for my hike and kept me warm. This is my first down jacket, was debating between Eddie Bauer and Columbia and after reading good reviews about this Jacket, I decided to buy this instead and I'm glad that I did. It's light weight yet keeps you warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productNYNewfiesGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love this jacket!Feb 26, 2020
This jacket is the perfect weight for late fall/early spring in NY. Unlike many coats I have owned the sleeves are not too long, and the cuffs hold them in place. I bought this specifically for golfing on cold days and I couldn't be more pleased with its performance. It doesn't restrict my movement at all. I also like the length and look of it. I sometimes wear a medium; sometimes large. I bought a large in this so that I could wear layers under it if necessary. It is perfect. Not swimming on me but not restrictive. I can fit two thin layers under it and shed the coat and a layer as the day warms up. Also, I have been out on chilly days when it was very windy and still been very comfortable. Great jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productTravelwomanGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA Great Jacket!Feb 22, 2020
I like the color combination and the warmth. I use it for hiking and general outdoor wear. The stretch feature is nice for good movement. It does run a little more fitted than my older Ignitelite reversible jackets. I am enjoying it!
- Asked Nov 9, 2019 by1 answerQ: What is the color of the lining of the black jacket and the teal jacket? I am a size 6. Will the small be large enough to wear a heavy sweater underneath?A:The lining of the Black Jacket is Carbon and the lining of the Peacock jacket is Atlantic. You can view the interior by selecting the color swatch and navigating to the last alt image. We made this jacket using our athletic fit, so since it's closer to body and you are intending to wear a heavy sweater underneath, I would recommend sizing up and going with a medium.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 23, 2019 by1 answerQ: Would this jacket be suitable for running? Or also for downhill and cross country skiing?A:Yes, this jacket can be used for all of the above. The benefit of our VX™ stretch insulation is it provides warmth similar to down, but retains heat more effectively in wet conditions. So if your highly aerobic or skiing in places where the mercury tends to hover around 32 Fahrenheit (0 Celsius), this will be your go to mid or outer layer insulated piece for optimal performance in the cold.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 21, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is this jacket good for hiking high elevations with wind?A:The Ignitelite is a great option for hiking at high elevations with wind. Not only does it have an ability to turn aside wind, we built it with our breathable 60g VX™ stretch insulation to help regulate temperature during exertion. Depending on conditions, this will be your go to mid layer or outer layer.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT