IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 25" | Weight: 14.4 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productLove EB PetitesGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacket!Feb 22, 2021
This jacket fits perfect in a petite. I am sad that the EverTherm no longer comes in petite, but this is a good substitute. It's really warm and windproof. Not good for warm days. Better in the cold. The reversible side is cute and more stylish with the hand warmer pockets. The chest zip pocket that this has should be in ALL jackets. All around great jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productSariahGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsIgnite jacket for runningFeb 20, 2021
I'm 5'4" 128lbs boxy build due to big rib cage. This jacket fits so perfect! I love it. I got it on back order due to color I wanted and it was worth the wait. So comfortable and warm. Flipped it inside out after wearing it to dry sweat since I was already sweaty when putting it on and it dried really fast. My only complaint is I wish it was quieter. I hate the swish swish sound after all my merino outer layers but other than that its perfect. Sleeve length is great and I have long arms. Hood is amazing and doesn't bounce when running at 730 pace. Great jacket. Pricey but most nice things are.
- Yes, I recommend this productHill Country RunnerGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable great fitting jacketFeb 14, 2021
This is a great jacket. I am active, but don't like looking like the look of puffy jackets since I am short. This one fits fine - I am 5'3" 115 lbs. - and purchased a small. It fits my broad shoulders and when I go to colder climates, I've even worn it running - without it being overly hot. The fabric gives when you reach, it wads up into a small ball to fit in a backpack when traveling - favorite down jacket EVER!