Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, bag, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRae HGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat rain jacket- fits well and nice deep pocketsJul 20, 2021
Nice jacket— like the Velcro around the wrists and very deep pockets. I use to go out to the barn and back, which is 3 times a day— and was sick of using an umbrella. Other jackets are too hot and clingy,.. this one is not.
- Yes, I recommend this productkbe532Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEssential raincoatJul 11, 2021
Great raincoat. Purchased this for a hiking trip in Alaska and this coat really came through. This jacket is unlined, but works great solely as rain/wind cover. Fit is close to the body and hits right at the hips, so if you think you're going to layer a lot underneath, I would go a size up (or go tall, if you want something that covers to rear/upper thighs). Jacket also packs small for for easy traveling and storage.
- Yes, I recommend this productNormanGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros QualityConsRaincoat for FloridaJun 25, 2021
Rainy Season has JUST started in Central Florida, so I purchased this for my wife. She loves it!