Powder Search Insulated Bib
- StormRepel Super DWR
Companion to our Powder Search Insulated Jacket, this waterproof bib, our warmest ski pant, lets you build a complete cold-weather kit. The durable polyester shell features a 2-layer waterproof laminate plus a water-repellent finish. Lightweight ThermaFill® insulation provides critical warmth so you can stay on the hill longer.
- WeatherEdge® 2-layer waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 40g ThermaFill® insulation
- Adjustable suspenders: Dial in the fit
- Secure zip pockets on bib upper and thigh: Quick access to essentials
- Inner thigh vents: Boost the breathability to prevent overheating
- Articulated knees: Enhance the fit and mobillty
- Snow gaiters with gripping rubber keep you on the powder without the powder getting in you
- 1000D CORDURA® cuff guards: Protect against ski edges
- Left side knee-to-bib top zipper for bathroom access
- Average weight, Small: Reg 1.75 lb
- Average inseam, Small: Reg 31"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSassyCGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Fits True to SizeConsPerfect FitDec 3, 2019
I based my size off of my hips as they are the widest part. I was right in the middle of the hip inches for the size I got and they fit perfectly with room to spare for heavy clothes underneath. I was very pleased with them.
- lateedaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsNice pant but long for sizeJan 6, 2020
I based sizing off of the size chart so I got a M. I usually wear a S. I am 5'5 and 130 lbs. They seemed to be a bit baggy in the hip area but was unsure if the S would have made them too tight. Unfortunately they were way to long for me and overall just too baggy. I like a slimmer look. If they were made in a short size they probably would have worked.