Powder Search Insulated Bib
- StormRepel Super DWR
Companion to our Powder Search Insulated Jacket, this waterproof bib, our warmest ski pant, lets you build a complete cold-weather kit. The durable polyester shell features a 2-layer waterproof laminate plus a water-repellent finish. Lightweight ThermaFill® insulation provides critical warmth so you can stay on the hill longer.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- WeatherEdge® 2-layer waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 40g ThermaFill® insulation
- Adjustable suspenders: Dial in the fit
- Secure zip pockets on bib upper and thigh: Quick access to essentials
- Inner thigh vents: Boost the breathability to prevent overheating
- Articulated knees: Enhance the fit and mobillty
- Snow gaiters with gripping rubber keep you on the powder without the powder getting in you
- 1000D CORDURA® cuff guards: Protect against ski edges
- Left side knee-to-bib top zipper for bathroom access
- Average weight, Small: Reg 1.75 lb
- Average inseam, Small: Reg 31"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productskinutGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFINALLY, quality ski pants for us curvy gals!Sep 9, 2020
I love this ski pants. After trying to find a pair that fit properly (I'm a bit of a pear shape), these fit perfectly for those who are a bit curvy. I am typically a size 18 in pants, I ordered a XXL to be safe and leave spare room for layers underneath (these are not insulated). My only wish was that they sold these in an insulated version as well. The big style is a must when skiing to avoid the snow up the back side or constantly pulling up your pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productSassyCGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Fits True to SizeConsPerfect FitDec 3, 2019
I based my size off of my hips as they are the widest part. I was right in the middle of the hip inches for the size I got and they fit perfectly with room to spare for heavy clothes underneath. I was very pleased with them.
- lateedaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsNice pant but long for sizeJan 6, 2020
I based sizing off of the size chart so I got a M. I usually wear a S. I am 5'5 and 130 lbs. They seemed to be a bit baggy in the hip area but was unsure if the S would have made them too tight. Unfortunately they were way to long for me and overall just too baggy. I like a slimmer look. If they were made in a short size they probably would have worked.