Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Form-flattering fit through the thigh, knee, and lower leg, but not tight
- 40g ThermaFill® insulation—maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® nylon cut guards—protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable waist with belt loops—allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow gaiters—gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner thigh vents—quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Two tricot-lined hand pockets
- D-ring attachment point for season passes and day tickets
- Inseam, Reg Small: 31.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productCanadian ski proGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsThis ski pro says...buy 'emJan 20, 2022
Eddie Bauer makes quality goods. I bought these online in black as that is what was available despite hunting for grey pants to complement an Edie Bauer jacket with grey accents. I ordered a small, and an XS was what was delivered. As it turns out, they worked (5'4", 127 lb,, EB "slightly curvy" fit) although I suspect the small would have as well. I've worn these perhaps 20 days already this season in weather ranging from -20C to +5C and they performed well. Good stretch, warm, and slim looking despite accommodating an aluminium knee brace, I find the only pockets (front) to be annoying to use with the flap over the zipper. Length is accurate over ski boots, but apparently in apres-ski boots as well as the hems are undamaged. I haven't tested them in rain, but in melting conditions they have kept me dry. I have another pair in my basket as I don't know that I will find this fit, function, and quality in another make. Thanks from this ski pro, EB.
- Yes, I recommend this productTiffGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Ski Pants Looks Great TooJan 17, 2022
The best ski pants with amazing fit! Super warm i never have to wear an under layer in these even when skiing in -25 (although My body does run on the hot side). It's loosely form fitted but not tight and material is soft not plastic-y allowing you to move freely in these for technical ski. I'm 5'4 142lb athletic build (small waist big quads) and the petite small fits so well. The waist has a velcro strap to tighten or loosen as you see fit. I have the white one but want to own more colours!
- Yes, I recommend this productVicki N.Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFits GreatJun 15, 2021
I bought this on the off season, so I can't say how well it'll wear, but it fits great, and it's well made. The regular length was long enough for me.