Guide Pro Merino Wool Socks - Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Blending moisture-wicking, odor-resistant merino wool with nylon and LYCRA® spandex, these midweight crew-length socks provide excellent comfort and support.
- Medium cushioning
- Seamless toe construction
- Stretch arch band for active support
- Non-gendered sizes: S (W4-6.5), M (W7-9.5, M6-8.5), L (W10-12.5, M9-11.5), XL (M12-14.5)
- 61% merino wool/36% nylon/3% LYCRA® spandex
- Made in USA with imported and domestic materials
- Yes, I recommend this productAlGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsMy husband loves his new socks!Sep 16, 2021
Really like the weight. Good for everyday.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnB48Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove these socks!Jun 10, 2021
I love these socks. They actually have a right foot & a left foot that your reinforced for wear on that side.
- Yes, I recommend this productDeussenGenderHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHusband actually noticedApr 24, 2021
Writing on behalf of husband. My husband barely notices his socks, except if they get gross from being active. He has told me 4 times now that he likes these, that his feet actually stay dry, and that he doesn't have to change socks halfway through the day. Please come back into stock, husband has asked for more!