Guide Pro Merino Wool Socks - Mid Crew
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Blending moisture-wicking, odor-resistant merino wool with nylon and LYCRA® spandex, these medium-weight, mid-crew-length socks provide excellent comfort and support.
- Medium cushioning
- Seamless toe construction
- Stretch arch band for active support
- Non-gendered sizes: S (W4-6.5), M (W7-9.5, M6-8.5), L (W10-12.5, M9-11.5), XL (M12-14.5)
- 64% merino wool/34% nylon/2% LYCRA® spandex
- Made in USA with imported and domestic materials
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlie WhiskeyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWonderful socksAug 15, 2021
Great socks. I haven't had a chance to put them through the paces yet. Normally I wear Farm to Feet or Darn Tough, but I thought I'd give these a spin. So far, they are excellent. Most of my closet is made up of Eddie Bauer, and so is my wife's. I've always enjoyed supporting them over some of the more of the popular brands. Even though I own gear from some big names, I come back to EB the most. I hope they will get back on the innovation wagon, and really compete with the big guys again.
- Yes, I recommend this productErnieGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGuide Pro Merino Wool Socks - Mid Crew BlackJul 22, 2021
I purchased size X-Large and glad I did. Normally wear a size Large. They shrunk a little in the dryer. Great sock. Love the right and left sock design. Design gives support for designated foot. Love the extra padding on bottom.
- Yes, I recommend this productIvanGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsExcellent socks!Jul 16, 2021
I wear a size 13 shoe and the XL fit me perfect. I got these on sale so I purchased a pair of each color. I have used them mountain biking and hiking and in 90+ degree, humid summer heat and they are not at all hot. Very comfortable and stylish. Now my wife is jealous and wants some.