Bygone Backpack Cooler
- Shoulder Straps
This is the cooler you need when your picnic or tailgate party involves more gear than you can carry in two hands. Its 20-liter capacity will hold a 12-pack plus ice, and two side pockets with adjustable toggles can handle wine or water bottles. Adjustable backpack straps tuck away when not in use, and a padded handle wrap cushions the grip if you choose to carry it as a tote.
- Metal hook closure on lid doubles as bottle opener
- Zippered main compartment with food-grade welded liner
- Exterior front slip pocket
- Interior mesh zip pocket for utensils, wine opener or other small items
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- 40cm x 27cm x 14cm
- Yes, I recommend this productGloGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat product.Oct 2, 2019
This product is not only sturdy, practical and well-made, it is also very attractive. I have not yet used it, but I do not expect to encounter problems. It is pricey and I would not have purchased it at full price. I bought one for myself and like it so much that I am purchasing some for family members.
- Yes, I recommend this productTJGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsCons Limited color optionsPerfect Day CoolerOct 1, 2019
This is the perfect cooler for a day trip. We just used it while tailgating at a college football game, and people couldn't stop asking us about it. Packed with ice we had plenty of room for beverages and a few snacks. The bottle opener is super handy. Side pockets to hold plenty of koozies and napkins. People kept asking about this cooler and several planned to buy one as soon as they got home. Our only complaint is that it doesn't come in a dozen colors so that everyone in our group could get a different color. May be a little high at full-price, but this thing is a bargain when on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productNMHikerGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityCampingPros Good Size/FitConsBackpack coolerSep 29, 2019
Great little cooler, perfect size. Whether for a day picnic when you don't have too much, ir to accompany a large cooler for camping trips. Also , living in the warm Southwest, i use it to keep groceries cool...you can put a couple of freezer pacs in it. The backpack style works beautifully!