Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this lightweight daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Durable 200-denier ripstop polyester stands up to the rigors of travel.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Capacity: 20L / 1,220 cu. in.
- Weight: 11 oz
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productGrace | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsThis bag goes everywhere with meJun 23, 2019
I love this bag. I use it in place of a purse, it's heavier duty and has way bigger capacity and it is easier for carrying. Initially this bag doesn't look very sturdy, but it has held up despite being well worn and tossed around. I easily carry a sweatshirt or second layer of some kind, two hydroflasks, keys, wallet, phone, snacks/lunch, and I always have room left in the bag. My only issue with this bag is I wish the water bottle pockets were deeper. If I want to carry my 32 oz. water bottle in the mesh exterior pocket I have to secure it with a carabiner to keep it from falling out, so I have just opted to carry it inside the bag for easier access. But I still love this bag and religiously use the two I have.
- Yes, I recommend this productML florida | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Can keep filling it up, Comfortable, Weight is so lightConsAwesome pack. Using it right now in Banff!Jun 23, 2019
I love this pack. I am using it now on my bucket list trip to Banff and Jasper. I have a bad back and hips. I forget I have this on! I think it is thenlightweight but also how balanced the straps are. Fantastic.
- Yes, I recommend this productJJ | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelPros Lightweight, Packs Small / Compresses, PocketsCons Needs deeper water bottle pocketsGreat pack!Jun 21, 2019
This is a great pack. I already have one like it in green, so that should tell you something that I bought another pack like that one! I use it to take to theme parks because as much as I'd like to take the absolute minimum, sometimes you need rain ponchos, sunglasses case, a water bottle, etc. The pack is nice and light to carry, I do wish the side pockets were deeper, I've put a plastic water bottle in the side pocket and had it fall out and go bouncing down the sidewalk several times when just carrying it by the straps and not wearing as a backpack. The Rain color of the pack a is very nice color. My first pack like this, in green, has already made many trips and still looks great, and I expect this one to be of the same quality.