Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this essential, go-anywhere daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Whether on the trail for weekend day hikes or on the road for spontaneous shopping trips (who doesn't come home with more than what they left with?), this versatile pack has you covered. The lightweight and durable 200-denier ripstop polyester comes in a variety of colors and stands up to the rigors of travel. A lightly padded mesh back panel provides maximum comfort.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets for securing water bottles
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops to attach a carabiner or clip light
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps with breathable mesh lining
- Capacity: 20L / 1,220 cu. in.
- Weight: 11 oz
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D
- 100% polyester
This is my go-to bag for day hikes. Holds water bottles, snacks and an extra layer of clothes. It's also my purse when we camp. It's really lightweight and comfortable to sling over the shoulder or wear as a backpack. A great value for the money.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productBobbieGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityGiftPros PackabilityConsPerfect in every wayOct 13, 2019
I carry this all the time. When I fly I tuck it into carry on in case I gave to check carryon at gate. It holds all essentials. It's pockets, zippers, backstraps, all make sense. This one I am buying for a new mom.
- Yes, I recommend this productapsk7GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsPerfect for biking!Oct 13, 2019
This is a lightweight backpack perfect for a day of biking. Has lots of pockets and zippers work well. Very roomy.
- Yes, I recommend this productbillGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLight. Packs Well.Oct 10, 2019
Perfect to bring along on trips stowed in a bigger bag. Very light. Doesn't take up much space. A perfect dayhike bag.