Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack
- Packs Into Pocket
Easy to carry and easy to store, this lightweight daypack folds into the smaller front zip pocket for stowing. Durable 200-denier ripstop polyester stands up to the rigors of travel.
- StormRepel® WR finish sheds moisture
- Two external zip pockets
- Two elasticized mesh side pockets
- One interior Velcro® back panel pocket
- Four front lashing loops
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Capacity: 20L / 1,220 cu. in.
- Weight: 11 oz
- 18"H x 10"W x 9"D
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productEveryday travelingGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Easy on and off, Great for excursions from Cruise Ships, Stores a lot of gearCons NoneBest bag for cruising, leisure, hiking, and campingSep 17, 2019
Had this on a cruise ship and the backpack held up to tours from the ship. Follow travel partners were amazed at how much the backpack could hold. The cruise was a Alaska cruise. In store this product was brought the day before the cruise.
- MidtowngirlGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsBigSep 16, 2019
You can fold this and put it in the little storage bag. When ready just take it out and enjoy. Looking forward to use it.
- Yes, I recommend this productCasual hikerGender MaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsGood lightweight day packSep 15, 2019
Lightweight nylon pack is great for travel or day hikes. I usually just carry water, sandwich, snack and a jacket which all fits nicely. It folds into its own zippered pocket making it ideal for travel when you want to stow it in the smallest space possible. Seems well made so hopefully it will be durable. Got it on sale so it was a real bargain. Straps have no padding because padded straps wouldn't allow it to be folded up. You can buy strap pads separately if needed, but it not needed for light loads.