Maximus 2.0 Duffel - 70L
- Packs Into Pocket
- Shoulder Straps
We worked with our Guide Team to streamline our Maximus duffels for less bulk and more versatility. Now with removable backpack straps, you can carry your bag the way that works best for you. Built for the most demanding expeditions in the harshest environments, Maximus duffels are, as always, easy loading, easy hauling, and beyond rugged. 600-denier polyester is TPU-coated for weather resistance. Packs down into zip end pocket when not in use.
- TWO EXTERIOR ZIP POCKETS: Quick access and organization
- MAIN COMPARTMENT WITH HORSESHOE ZIP OPENING: Easy load and unload
- REMOVABLE, PADDED, ADJUSTABLE BACKPACK STRAPS: Use both for carrying pack-style, use only one as a shoulder strap, or leave them at home if you won't need them
- PADDED GRAB HANDLES: Main carry straps on top, one on each end
- DAISY CHAINS ON FOUR SIDES: Attach extra gear quickly
- THREE INTERIOR ZIP MESH POCKETS: Keep gear sorted in ends and in top lid
- 70L / 4,272 cu. in. / 24.625"L x 14.125"W x 13.375"H
- 600-denier polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMMGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityTravelPros Great size. The 90 L can get a bit heavy.ConsMaximus 2.0 duffelMar 25, 2019
Definitely recommend! Especially when they are on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productRuthGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityOtherProsConsFits more than it looksDec 6, 2018
We plan to use this bag this weekend. We are very pleased with how much you can fit in the bag. It looks very well made and it actually has removable straps that can be used to make it a back pack. So far so good
- Yes, I recommend this productDedvwGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsQuality bagNov 26, 2018
Everything on this bag is quality. Thick fabric, heavy zippers and handles. The 70L size is perfect for a weekend getaway or a week packing lightly. It will easily fit in the overhead compartment of a plane. Has two side pockets and two main compartment pockets (4 total) to hold small stuff. Would def buy again.