- Hydration Ready
- 15.4 Inch Laptop
- Water Repellent
This is the pack for those who like to travel organized. Extensive pockets and ample capacity give you virtually unlimited options for stowing your gear for easy access. Rugged 600-denier ripstop polyester with a water-repellent finish. Two large main compartments, one with an organizer panel; six front pockets to keep small essentials close at hand. A side-access computer sleeve holds a 15.4" laptop. Dual mesh side pockets. Hydration compatible.
- Ultimate organization and security
- Air mesh shoulder straps and back panel for enhanced comfort
- Hip belt for added stability
- Safety whistle on adjustable sternum strap
- Hydration sleeve and portal
- 6 front pockets
- 2 main compartments
- Extra-durable, snag-free #10 YKK main zipper
- Zippered security pockets
- 2 side mesh pockets
- Capacity: 1,770 cu. in. / 29 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 19"H x 12"W x 7"D
- Durable, abrasion-resistant ripstop polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSam | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsHolds a lot.Jun 15, 2019
Zippers open and close smooth and easily. There is a lot of space inside. I have a personal and work laptop in it, the chargers, cables, two 40 oz water bottles, my container of pistachios, lunch, my biking pull over, and sometimes my rain jacket. Still room to spare. It will stand on its own if gear is organized right, my water bottles give it some structure in the main compartment. The side access is very useful for getting a laptop out without opening the main zipper and digging past items. This canvas material doesn't seem like it will fall apart anytime soon.
- Yes, I recommend this productLouise | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsBuying another one for me!Jun 12, 2019
I gave this pack to my husband last year and he uses it for all of our trips, car, RV and flights. His has held up very well and he really loads it with heavy items. I just borrowed it for a week long trip to NYC. I needed something easy because I would be moving around a lot and I have a bad back. This bag was perfect! I was able to carry everything I needed and kept it organized everywhere I went. I love it and am getting one for myself!!
- Yes, I recommend this productGarland | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsGreat backpack; versatile!Jun 10, 2019