Snowline 20° Sleeping Bag
Great performance and value is where the 3-season Snowline 20° bag hangs its hat. The comfortable mummy design uses ThermaFill synthetic insulation to keep you warm even in damp conditions.
- 40-denier ripstop nylon shell
- ThermaFill synthetic insulation
- Raised footbox for more comfort
- YKK® zippers for smooth, durable closure
- Includes stuff sack and storage bag
- Regular size fits people under 6 ft. 3 in. tall
- Dimensions: Reg 84"L x 33"W
- Weight: Reg 3 lbs. 9 oz
- Yes, I recommend this productGrantGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery HappyMar 31, 2018
This bag is everything you need if you're looking for a mummy style bag. It packs well with a little bit of practice. (I know many people have complained about how hard it is to pack but that's just the nature of the beast) This bag is worth the money and with the warranty, i can't complain. Eddie Bauer didn't fail on this one.
- Yes, I recommend this productChilled0717Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice!Apr 15, 2017
It's warm and comfortable, and compresses nicely into the sack.
- Yes, I recommend this productBrianGenderHeightTypeActivityCampingPros Made my friends jealous, Ventable foot area, Very comfortable, Very warm, Washable, Water resistantCons Velcro was a little uncomfortable if left openFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent warmth and comfortMar 26, 2017
Great sleeping bag for the price. I used it for a climbing/camping trip over the weekend and it kept me warm and dry through sub-freezing temperatures the first night as well as warm (~45 F) and very wet conditions the second night (our tent was essentially in a puddle). Not sure how water resistant the bag is in open air but the bag was able to handle condensation that dripped from the ceiling of the tent as well as some water that had seeped through the floor of the tent on the second night. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the bag had a second zipper head at the bottom that I used to keep my feet cool during the second warmer night. Plus, the fluffiness of the bag made it feel like I was wrapped in a comforter. Not the lightest or most packable bag out there but it suited my purposes and made for a great night's sleep in cold and warm conditions. Only negative is a mild discomfort with the velcro strap that covers the zipper when the bag is fully zipped. Eddie Bauer solves this problem by allowing the velcro strap to close on itself when not in use but if you forget, it does mildly irritate your face.