Kara Koram -30° StormDown Sleeping Bag
- First Ascent
- Mummy Bag
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
- StormRepel DWR
All-weather sleeping bag features 850 fill StormDown that retains its loft and insulating power even in wet conditions. Light, tough, abrasion-resistant Pertex® nylon shell with StormRepel DWR finish that sheds moisture. Interior pocket keeps GPS or other electronics safe from freezing temperatures.
- Light, tough, abrasion-resistant shell: 20-denier Pertex® nylon
- StormRepel DWR Fabric Finish: Sheds rain and snow
- 850 fill StormDown: DWR treatment retains down's loft and insulating power in wet weather
- Three-Dimensional Footbox: Designed for maximum comfort
- Dimensions: Reg 84"L x 33"W
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productEzadventuresGenderHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeToastyMay 24, 2017
This bag comes with a lot of great features. The shell is a water resistant pertex. It has serious loft above 10 inches. It is a tighter mummy cut for more secure fit. Looking forward to testing it out in the freezing cold.
- Yes, I recommend this productg unitGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeso awesome it hurts !Nov 15, 2016
Silly...in a good way....amount of loft/down . Can't wait to put it to the test .
- Yes, I recommend this producttckubGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat BagApr 4, 2016
I bought the long and am glad I did. I have had this down below -8 F and was cozy all night by lake Huron in Canada. I had no issues with condesation. I would take this anywhere, if I thought it would get cold enough. It packs down small and gets so big once you take it out of the compression bag. The first ascent products are amazing and priced well. If you want to stay warm while out in the cold elements you could not do much better then this bag.