Kara Koram 0° StormDown Sleeping Bag
- First Ascent
- Mummy Bag
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
- StormRepel DWR
All-weather sleeping bag features 850 fill StormDown that retains its loft and insulating power even in wet conditions. Light, tough, abrasion-resistant Pertex® nylon shell with StormRepel DWR finish that sheds moisture. Interior pocket keeps GPS or other electronics safe from freezing temperatures.
- Light, tough, abrasion-resistant shell: 20-denier Pertex® nylon
- StormRepel DWR Fabric Finish: Sheds rain and snow
- 850 fill StormDown: DWR treatement retains down's loft and insulating power in wet weather
- Three-Dimensional Footbox: Designed for maximum comfort
- Dimensions: Reg 84"L x 33"W: Long 90"L x 33"W
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productSkunkapewyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeToasty toasty!Dec 31, 2018
So I have used this bag enough to get an idea of what I'm dealing with. The verdict? This bag is awesome! Ridiculously warm! it has that cozy factor that only down provides at least for me. I used this bag in the Windrivers, Wy and we had rain, snow mix, other words cold nasty night in the high country. then used it in the cold damp redwoods of northern California,in December, had to unzip and hang the leg out. also a winter camping trip in the Wyoming backcountry, in fairness i had a bivy with it,for moisture control, but still slept warm. Ive had many zero degree bags and have froze my tuckus off in warmer weather! This is a high quality bag that compresses very well! My only ding and it's not enough to knock a star off is that I wish the draft collar tube was fatter, around the neck area, there's plenty of loft but it's in the body of the bag not in the draft tube. Sometimes cold air finds it's way in. when that happens simply cinch the hood down and it's fine, just think that wouldn't be necessary if it had fattter tube. Also a Velcro tab to lock the main zipper closed. It'sfine for now but wonder how it does with age. With this being said still think it's a 5 star product because those nitpicks have not caused any real issue.
- Yes, I recommend this productTrailNinjaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat sleeping bagDec 29, 2016
I am a petite woman, 5'1 and I find the sleeping bag to be too roomy, other than that, i have used it twice in below 25-degree weather and I was a little too warm. Packs nicely too. Compression bag a plus.
- Yes, I recommend this productBCGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeGreat bagApr 14, 2016
Incredibly warm yet light. I am 6-2 and it fits me without feeling cramped.