Alchemist 25/35 Pack
- Hydration Ready
- Internal Frame
Guide-built for alpine ascents, backcountry skiing, and general backpacking, this streamlined, lighter weight pack expands from 25 to 35 liters for exceptional load versatility. Rugged 630-denier nylon is weather-resistant and snow-shedding.
- Compression-molded back panel: Support and comfort
- Pull-out top lid: Allows easy expansion from 25-35L capacity
- Quick-release tool strap: Secure ice axe
- Expandable side water bottle pocket: Easy access to hydration
- 25"H x 11"W x 6.25"D
- 630-denier nylon with TPU coating
- Yes, I recommend this productricardo | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy all mountain ever lasting backpackMar 7, 2019
This Backpack is Brilliant, all weather all action resistant, I use it on 1/2 day hikes, backcountry skiing and general 2/3 days travelling. takes a a bit to really understand all you can do with it's features but it is all smart designed and long lasting construction.
- Yes, I recommend this productMcIntosh | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWell designed, Built to lastDec 9, 2018
After 16 years of using a North Face Big Shot for my go to daypack and travel pack it was time to look for a new pack. After several months of searching for a similar size pack I came across the Alchemist 25/35. I was originally intrigued by the simple appearance, yet technical features. I was unable to find an in depth youtube review but ordered the pack anyways. The Alchemist is constructed of durable polyurethane coated nylon that sheds rain and snow, keeps contents dry, and is easy to clean. The zippered pouch on top is easily accessible, of decent size, good for snacks and essentials, and has a secondary zippered mesh pocket inside. Each side has an expandable water bottle pouch. The main compartment expansion feature took a little time to figure out, but dramatically increases the versatility of this pack by allowing for extra gear storage. Climbing one weekend, day hike the next, visiting family for two nights the next, a bike ride the next, one - two night backpacking in the mountains after that (if you pack light). The molded back panel is comfortable and breathes well. The shoulder straps and waist belt are wide, comfortable, and breath decently. The pack is designed so that it fits close to the body and moves with you. Now onto the straps. This pack is geeked out with straps and slides, which is great for strapping on gear, and compressing the pack down to keep the weight close to your body. However, upon first using the pack the number of straps and slides was a little much, but with time one gets used to taming them. Six of the slides are designed to unclip from the loop, perhaps for easy replacement if they break. The two quick release strap buckles are a neat feature. If weight is a concern, this is not a light pack for its size. It does have a removable plastic stiffener that allows the pack to stay upright and not slouch over when digging through it. Overall I am very content with the design, the features, and the durability. Nice job design team.
- Yes, I recommend this productMapecon | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWell built all purpose packJul 25, 2018
This pack almost needs a user guide. There are straps on it that I don't know what they do. I've used the pack for travel, hiking and for epic mountain biking and it works well for all. You can easily slip a hydration bladder in there too.