Alchemist 25/35 Pack
- First Ascent
- Hydration Ready
- Internal Frame
Guide-built for alpine ascents, backcountry skiing, and general backpacking, this streamlined, lighter weight pack expands from 25 to 35 liters for exceptional load versatility. Rugged 630-denier nylon is weather-resistant and snow-shedding.
- Compression-molded back panel: Support and comfort
- Pull-out top lid: Allows easy expansion from 25-35L capacity
- Quick-release tool strap: Secure ice axe
- Expandable side water bottle pocket: Easy access to hydration
- 25"H x 11"W x 6.25"D
- 630-denier nylon with TPU coating
- CocoGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLIKE ITDec 20, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productStephenGender MaleHeight 6'2"TypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat all-around packJul 25, 2019
I bought this 8 months ago and have used it a handful of times so far. It's a great pack very durable and comfortable. The design looks great too. I had tried on a lot of packs in this same price range by popular brands but none seemed to fit my build quite right. The material is also very durable. I used it in Costa Rica for several days and none of my gear inside got wet despite the regular rain showers. It has also been bumped up against rocks while scrambling and doesn't show any signs of tearing or fraying. There are a lot of straps on the outside which worked great for securing snowshoes and other gear. My only complaint so far with the design is cable management. Other packs in the same price range have integrated systems for securing extra cable length in the waist (and other straps). The Alchemist does have substantially more straps but it would be nice to not have these flapping all over when hiking. Also, there is no place to secure the hose for my hydration bladder. Overall this pack is really great and fits nice and snug allowing me to run/hike without it getting in the way or throwing off my balance.
- Yes, I recommend this productricardoGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy all mountain ever lasting backpackMar 7, 2019
This Backpack is Brilliant, all weather all action resistant, I use it on 1/2 day hikes, backcountry skiing and general 2/3 days travelling. takes a a bit to really understand all you can do with it's features but it is all smart designed and long lasting construction.