- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14 Medium
- Yes, I recommend this productSee Jane RunGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat fit right out of the boxDec 8, 2019
Bought these for my husband, as I have several of the women's boots in this style and I love them. He said the fit was great right out of the box, no 'break-in' required. Good traction and well made boots for the price. The only thing I would add is that for summer hiking in dry mountain areas of California, the shoe laces attract the little cockleburr stickers terribly. I replaced the factory shoelaces with a pair of leather shoelaces on the pair I use for summer hiking and it is a huge improvement.
- Yes, I recommend this productTonyGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsBauer Cairn MidNov 18, 2019
Very happy with this buy, exactly with I was looking for
- Yes, I recommend this productRayGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsGreat boots!Jun 17, 2019
First time out, went up Pinnacle Trail in Stowe Vermont. Walked up, ran down the trail with these boots. They were extremely confortable with a secure footing. Highly recommend them.