- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productCbassGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsTop quality boot with some vintage style.Oct 12, 2019
Great Boot! Very sturdy, will definitely require some breaking in. The only thing that would make these better would be a leather lining.
- Yes, I recommend this productRockyGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros comfortable right out of the box, good traction, looks awesome, one piece leather for water sealing, tough but lightConsExcellent BootJun 9, 2019
Wore these one day street wear and one hike so far. Comfortable from moment 1. Ideal build and weight for day hikes. Traction on the trail was great and little mud build-up. High quality leather is wearing in beautifully. I always replace the stock insoles on boots with Superfeet, and I replaced the laces on these with a lower-key color that happened to match the soft leather tongue and shin lining--which is another comfort and looks feature. A perfect boot for street wear and day hikes!
- nickGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice bootMar 30, 2019
Great price when on sale.