Shearling Scuff Slipper
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
There's a reason these scuff slippers are customer favorites year after year. The shearling is breathable and moisture wicking, so it regulates your foot temperature, providing warmth without overheating. The molded rubber outsole is durable enough for a walk down the driveway for the paper.
NOTE: This item is available online only.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Full-grain and suede leather upper
- Natural wool shearling lining
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- Platform height, size 9: 0.75"
- Men's Medium 8-14 (whole sizes only)
- Full-grain and suede leather upper | Natural wool shearling lining | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productKimGender FemaleHeight 6'0"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsPerfectNov 14, 2019
Handsome and soft. Like walking on clouds.
- Yes, I recommend this productjoy pGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PetiteActivityGiftProsConsI didn't realize how much my husband loved theseNov 9, 2019
I came home with a new pair of slippers from a church bazaar last weekend and gave them to my husband. He didn't look too thrilled but he stated that he did need new ones because his Eddie Bauer slippers were starting to wear down. He wears them daily and has had them for 3+ years. He wears them around the house, outside when he takes the trash out or gets the dog, that type of thing. I could tell that he was really keen on his Eddie Bauer slippers and didn't want the cheap things I brought home for the church bazaar. I am going to surprise him with a new pair of his favorites. I highly recommend them.
- Jolie21GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat indoor/outdoor slipperNov 9, 2019
My husband loves these so much, I'm ordering a second pair. He actually took them out in the boat fishing on a cold day, saying they were warmer than his boots! As another reviewer mentioned, they are a little snug the first couple of wears, but once broken in he says they're perfect.