Shearling-Lined Moccasin Slipper
- Arch Support
The perfect weekend moc, for indoor or outdoor wear. Made of soft suede with shearling lining and an EVA insole for cushioning and support. Molded rubber outsole is durable enough for a walk down the driveway for the paper.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Suede leather upper with rawhide leather lace
- EVA footbed with wool shearling top cover
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- Platform height, size 9: 0.75"
- Men's sizes: 8-14 (whole sizes only)
- Suede and rawhide leather upper | Natural wool shearling lining | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productJPTGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove these Slippers!Feb 24, 2020
These slippers are very comfortable! I use them around the house and outside when I go get the mail, take the garbage out, or take the dog out. I love the soles and the cushiness of the inside! Will definitely buy them again if these ever wear out!
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryFGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsSturdy and cozyFeb 23, 2020
My husband wears slippers a lot in the cooler weather, and is pretty hard on them. He wore out a cheaper pair in just 2 months. The quality of these seems to be much better. The sole is thick and sturdy, and the fleece inside is soft and cozy. He is very happy with them. Got them on sale, so even happier with the purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productArielGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsHusband Loves these!Feb 21, 2020
My husband loves these slippers! They were tight but just give them a day or 2 and the lining will mold to your foot nicely. He says they are his favorite slippers he's ever had.