Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carrying a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Men's 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productEdGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingProsConsExcellent, top quality Hiking ShoeApr 11, 2020
Move over Merrill and Keene! These are just as good or better quality and I got them on the 50% off sale. They are extremely comfy, supportive, and have excellent tread and grip. They are solid construction. Have not tried the waterproofing yet, but expect it to be good based on what I see and feel. I got the natural color and they look great. One problem...order these atleast 1/2, ti 1 size higher than usual. I am a 10 to 10.5 and ordered an 11. The 11 is a snug fit, especially in the toe box.
- Yes, I recommend this productSammyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Waterproof, great price and nice looking shoe.ConsGreat shoe for men wanting a waterproof comfortable shoe.Feb 1, 2020
Great waterproof shoe for the money
- Yes, I recommend this productCO NoonieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsBest Hikers EverJan 30, 2020
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. Says they are the most comfortable hiking shoes he has ever had. So much so he bought a second pair. Quite a compliment considering he has plantar fasciitis and neuropathy. I have a pair of the women's and love mine as well. They are truly waterproof and give just the right amount of support to the soles of my feet.