- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurGenderHeight 5'7"TypeActivityHikingProsConsBrilliantDec 10, 2019
I love hiking so far, yet all my hiking experiences have been from strangely planned to impulsive. I started my hiking journey when I was 14 and climbed a mastiff near the himilayas in timbs which were comfortable up until we reached one of the bases. My impulsive experience, I went up Arthur's seat in Edninburg in a mini skirt and white sneakers after being incredibly compelled to climb it after seeing all the others go. Although amazing, def uncomfortable, but then I bought these for hiking in Norway, and they were more comfortable than Timbs and just as stylish as those little white sneakers I had to abandon in Paris after destroying them in Scotland. Brilliant boots
- Yes, I recommend this productCherylGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityCampingProsConsLove, Love, Love!!Dec 2, 2019
- Yes, I recommend this productKtrGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGood bootsNov 22, 2019
Look like real hiking boots but without the stiffness and six month break in period