Hunt Pac Mid Boot - Leather
New ankle-high version of the pac boot first introduced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, reborn with waterproof full-grain leather upper and seam-sealed construction. That, along with the waterproof vulcanized rubber shell gives you complete protection from wet, slushy conditions. Fully lined with high-abrasion fabric and foam cushioning in forefoot and shaft.
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Non-marking molded traction outsole
- Overall height: 5.5"
- Women's size: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productA | Verified userGenderHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Warm, Water proofCons They are not sold in 10.5, Weak shoelacesGreat overall walking boot.Mar 4, 2019
These are great boots. I've been wearing them for about 2 months in the cold, rain, and snow and have been very happy with their performance. My feet have been dry and warm. My main use is for walking to work and walking the dog; I do not use them as deep snow boots. They do not have a lot of support, but are cushiony and, even though I often get sore feet, I can walk a mile or two in them and am just fine. I usually wear a size 9.5 or 10, but then 10 was a bit too tight, especially with anything more than a thin sock, so I returned them and bumped up to an 11. These are technically too big for me but I usually wear them with a little thicker sock and tie them tight and they've been fine. My only complaint is that the laces are already wearing thin from having to tie them so tight, and I wish they would be sold in a 10.5 because I know they would have been perfect!
- Yes, I recommend this productHeide | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsThe cutest boots ever!!Dec 28, 2018
I have plenty of tall boots, from Hunter to Sorel. I wanted a shorter pair to wear with my boyfriend jeans. I was worried these may be wide, like some other duck boots tend to look. These are not. These are cute and perfect. I am so thrilled with my purchase!
- Yes, I recommend this productPapa | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityGiftProsConsWhat a bootDec 27, 2018
I have purchased these particular boots for 2 granddaughters who were in college and they have both liked them because they didn't have to trudge across campus in rain boots or snow boots.