Hunt Pac Deluxe Boot
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
First produced by Eddie Bauer in the 1950s, updated for the 21st century. Complete waterproof protection with an upper of full-grain leather and double latex seam-sealed construction plus a vulcanized rubber shell. 200 gram ThermaFill® insulation provides essential warmth in cold, wet conditions. Weatherproof yet fun, our Deluxe version features a faux fur cuff and distinctive laces for extra touches of flair and style.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to seal out elements
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Overall height: 9"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- n/aGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros Good quality bootCons About 1/2 size smallWomen's Hunt Pac Deluxe BootDec 11, 2019
The boots are very nice but shipping was a problem. I ordered them a month before a trip and they did not arrive in time. I had to buy different boots on the day we were leaving. I had to return the boots I ordered because they were delivered 4 days after we left on our trip even though customer service sent a replacement order overnight that should have arrived by the end of the day on the day before we left.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephanieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsPerfect!Dec 10, 2019
Most comfortable, stylish boot I've found for outdoor adventures True to size
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsWomens Hunt Pac Deluxe bootDec 10, 2019
I normally ware a size 7 m I had to exchange for half size larger, so I can ware my smart wool socks 7s were thight . Satisfied with the style and quality workmanship in this boot. My job as a truck driver has me in all kinds of weather. Worth the price.