Lodge Fur Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Comfort, style, and technology combine to make this boot a great choice this winter. Constructed in waterproof full-grain leather with WeatherEdge® and FreeHeat® technologies to keep you dry and warm when the weather turns wet and cold. The faux fur collar adds a cozy touch of style to snowy adventures.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof side zip for easy on/off
- 100g fleece lining
- Faux fur collar
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- SportGrip® XT all-season carbon rubber outsole for added traction
- Shaft height, size 7: 14.5" | Shaft circumference: 15.5" | Platform height: 1"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | 50% acrylic/50% polyester collar | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productMamaskinzGender FemaleHeight 5'2"TypeActivityWalkingPros Very comfortable spongy inner, Zipper is awesome no wet shoes laces in the snowConsGreat Boot!!Feb 14, 2019
Boot fit true to size. Warm and very comfortable, feel like I'm wearing a pair of runners! So good not having to tie and untie laces.
- Yes, I recommend this productGeeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Very StylishConsGood Looking Women's BootJan 1, 2019
This boot is very stylish and the zipper makes its an easy on/off over the calf boot. It has some structure to it so it gives defination to the shape of the calf which I liked.
- Yes, I recommend this productBonnieGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsLightweight and comfortableDec 30, 2018
Did not get to wear them in any snow yet, but they are comfortable and light and not hot inside. The zipper is a bit hard to open and close, but hoping with time that will ease up. They're made very well. I'm sure they will last for years. They are not wide width and my foot is wide, but there is ample room to wear cushioned socks. I did go up 1/2 size just because they are not wide width, but usually do with boots anyway.