Lodge Fur Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Comfort, style, and technology combine to make this boot a great choice this winter. Constructed in waterproof full-grain leather with WeatherEdge® and FreeHeat® technologies to keep you dry and warm when the weather turns wet and cold. The faux fur collar adds a cozy touch of style to snowy adventures.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof side zip for easy on/off
- 100g fleece lining
- Faux fur collar
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- SportGrip® XT all-season carbon rubber outsole for added traction
- Shaft height, size 7: 14.5" | Shaft circumference: 15.5" | Platform height: 1"
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Full-grain leather upper | 50% acrylic/50% polyester collar | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productScotladyGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat bootNov 20, 2019
Love this waterproof boot with the faux fur trim in tan color. It feels true to size and comfortable to walk in for extended periods of time. I also bought the black boot without the fur trim but returned them. Tan was a much more attractive color in this boot style.
- Yes, I recommend this productBjGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityCommuteProsConsGreat bootNov 14, 2019
These are excellent boots. I purchased last season on sale and was very pleased with performance through snow and wearing on my commute. They work very well as a commuter/walking boot as they are light weight and have good traction. I pulled them out of storage for this season and was struck by how well they looked and are made. They still looked brand new. I'm pretty sure they will last several years. I have had no issues with zippers, the boot soles are comfortable, and the free heat works really well! Almost too well... when wearing proper layers (tights and lightweight socks) the boots can make my feet really warm when worn inside or driving in a car.
- Yes, I recommend this productLISVTGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsSuper comfy, warm and beautiful!Nov 10, 2019
These boots are beautiful and super comfortable I love that the zipper is full length so it's easy to put it on/ take it off Feels like you are wearing a sneaker. Keep my feet warm and dry :)