Covey 2.0 Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
The perfect boot for the holiday season and throughout the winter, these feature an upper of waterproof full-grain leather and either suede or a wool/polyester fabric. The EVA footbed is removable. Side zipper allows easy on/off.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof leather upper
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- Side zip for easy on/off
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 7.5" | Shaft circumference: 11.5" | Heel height: 1"
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Upper: Full-grain/suede leather (Oak): Full-grain leather/55% wool/45% polyester (Raven) | Outsole: rubber
- Yes, I recommend this productMad townGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityProsConsRey nice bootsNov 17, 2019
I got these boots last year and I love them. I got the brown and I love the color. The fit is true to size and they are very comfortable. There was no breaking in and every time I wear them I get compliments, they are so different. My feet are very warm in these boots too.
- M. Mc.Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsConsGreat boots- but not the same color as advertised.Nov 21, 2019
The boots are very comfortable and fit true to size. Overall I really like them! However, they are a completely different color than what is shown in the picture. I ordered the oak color, and they came back a very very dark brown. Additionally, they're more solid colored than as two-toned in the photo, but they do have 2 different textures. They're still cute and I kept them! I was just super thrown off by how dark they were.
- FrustratedGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityProsConsNot as picturedNov 13, 2019
I ordered these boots in the Oak color, and when I finally received them (almost a month later) I was disappointed to see that the actual color was VERY different than the picture. The actual boots are a much darker brown. Also, I ordered my usual size and they were too small. With that being said, they appeared to be well made and were cute boots.