Guide Pro Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Our premier waterproof hiker lets you head out and up no matter the weather. The full-grain leather and mesh upper protects from both the elements and harsh trail conditions. The footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support, midsole of cushioning EVA, and a nylon shank combine to provide excellent rebound and reduce foot fatigue for all-day comfort on the trail. The MultiPtich Pro 2.0 outsole is Vibram® XS Trek rubber for best-in-class durability and grip in varied terrain and conditions, and it has a redesigned lug design for even better traction and enhanced mud shedding.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Includes a second set of laces
- Weight, size 7 (1): 12.7 oz
- Women's sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper
- Yes, I recommend this productjtrailsGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsMy new go-to shoe!Mar 20, 2020
Love this new hiking shoe from Eddie Bauer! The mallard color is beautiful and not something I've seen anywhere else. Fit is great and I didn't have to break them in. Also love that they come with 2 different sets of laces.