- Moisture Wicking
The ultimate summer adventure shoe is ready for as many rivers and mountain trails as you can find. The lightweight EVA interior support, quick-lace fit adjustment, and multi-terrain outsole let you pull on and go.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through December 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- InsoFit® perforated EVA footbed for breathability and quick water draining
- MidLite® lightweight EVA midsole
- SportGrip® XT non-marking, siped rubber outsole for traction
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productmms42Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Easy clean, Get lots of compliments on the look, Good Value, High quality, Perfect for specialized hikingCons I think the color is ugly but I get compliments, Not a natural materialExcellent high quality shoe for specialized hikingDec 27, 2019
These shoes are fantastic! I use them for speciality hiking, around the rocks, tide pools and cliffs of Cabrillo National Monument in Point Loma, California, where you kind of need multiple kinds of shoes. These wonderful high quality shoes do everything. You can slop around in salt water or climb crumbly rocks and cliffs or walk miles and miles of sand and dirt roads and they still look great and treat your feet well. They clean easily and even though I am not a fan of the gray color, I get tons of compliments on the look and color, so it's fine. They cost more than I usually pay for a sport shoe, but I felt the value was worth it. When these wear out one day (and yes, it will probably be awhile), I will buy another pair. Meantime, lots of my friends have asked where to get them and have gotten their own.
- Yes, I recommend this productTimmieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityOtherProsConsLove the FitSep 23, 2019
These water shoes were just what I was looking for. A perfect fit. If ordering a pair, you need to go by Eddie Bauer's size chart. I normally wear a size 7 shoe but according to the chart, I needed a 6.5. The 6.5 fits me perfectly. They are very lightweight. I am pleased with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productArmandoGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Great hiking and leisure shoesCons Must wash as sweat can emanate odor.Tough and FlexibkeAug 8, 2019
These Amphibs just experienced the hiking trails and river beds in Sitka, Alaska. I bought these for my fiancé and she absolutely loves them. So much, that I bought the men's Amphibs for myself. Both pairs met the hiking challenges in Alaska. A must have for any hiker or outdoor person.