Eddie Bauer Stine Amphib
The ultimate summer adventure shoe is ready for as many rivers and mountain trails as you can find. The lightweight EVA interior support, quick-lace fit adjustment, and multi-terrain outsole let you pull on and go.
- InsoFit® perforated EVA footbed for breathability and quick water draining
- MidLite® lightweight EVA midsole
- SportGrip® XT non-marking, siped rubber outsole for traction
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productJackie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsVery comfortable shoesJul 10, 2019
I've been keeping an eye on these shoes for a while, waiting for them to be on sale. Also, I was hesitant about buying them fearing they wouldn't fit right. I've been having a slight foot problem lately and wanted to make sure that they didn't add to it. Now, I'm very glad that I bought them. I had a $10 certificate and they were on sale and in my size. I love the way they fit and the adjustable elastic laces. I love the fact that you can take out the inserts if they get wet. I've had no problem with walking in them. I do wish that they came in more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productIllinoisshopper | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfortable, No laces!ConsLove These ShoesMay 10, 2019
Purchased these shoes for my trip to Hawaii. My husband has had a pair for over a year and loves his. I've been wearing them around the house. So comfortable. You don't need to break them in. Love that they are slip on and open for ventilation. I would definitely recommend these!
- Yes, I recommend this productBeagle Mom | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat for the beachMay 9, 2019
My husband has a pair of these and I finally decided to ditch the flip flops for the beach and get a pair of these. He loves them. I have not been to the beach with mine, but they seem comfortable and should work well.