- Arch Support
An everyday classic, whether you're commuting, globe-trotting, or weekend exploring, this boot in soft, waterproof full-grain leather, leather and suede, or leather and wool is a cross-seasonal favorite. Elastic goring at the calf allows for 3/4" of adjustment for the best fit. Full side zip for easy on/off.
NOTE: This product contains Latex cement.
FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS ON ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FOOTWEAR!
Free shipping and free returns offer valid through January 31, 2020. Valid for Standard Delivery (7-9 business days) to the U.S. only on orders that include a shoe purchase online at eddiebauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. No promotion code needed. Offer applied online at checkout for qualifying orders. Free returns can be made at any Eddie Bauer store, or use the included free return label within 60 days of purchase.
- Waterproof leather outsole
- Removable, molded contoured EVA footbed
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Shaft height, size 7: 13.5" | Shaft circumference: 15" | Heel height: 1"
- Women's Sizes: 6-10, 11
- Upper: Full-grain leather (Espresso, Tan): Full-grain/suede leather (Cinder): Full-grain leather/wool (Raven) | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productChristineGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsBUY THESE BOOTS!!Dec 10, 2019
Buy these boots!! You won't regret it!! So i'm either a 8.5 or 9. I bought tbe 9's but do wish i would've bought the 8.5. Talk about comfort!! Solid boot that feels like a tennis shoe but dressy n sassy!! Its like a dream come true!! I feel like i have slightly larger calves than most women due to playing soccer, hiking & running. And these were not tight. But also not huge so if u have no calf muscles no worries. I have Freebird boots that i paid $350 for and sadly those will be tossed in the back of the closet for these. I want a pair in every color!
- Yes, I recommend this productCMoGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsGood value bootDec 5, 2019
These boots are perfect for keeping my feet warm, am able to wear thick socks. Fit just at mid calf muscle is quite tight.
- Yes, I recommend this productCPMGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLove these!Dec 2, 2019
I absolutely love these boots! I ordered them in oak and actually just ordered another pair in raven. They are expensive, but I purchased them on sale. I can't speak to the waterproof aspect yet as I have not worn them in snow or rain. They are very comfortable and warm. I wore them for Thanksgiving, which was very cold in New England this year. I took several walks around the neighborhood to work off dinner, and my feet were warm and comfy.