Guide Pull-On Ankle Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Bring confidence to the crag with the Guide Climbing Ankle Pants protecting your shins and knees from rough rock. We built these pants with an ankle length cut to keep them out of the way in tight situations while the nylon fabric is ultralight and doesn't weigh you down. When you're three pitches into a long day on the wall you'll be thankful you chose to wear these lightweight, climbing-specific pants.
Bluesign® - Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® DWR treatment for a moisture shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50 rating provides extra sun protection
- bluesign®-verified fabric ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- Slant pockets on both sides with right side internal hidden zip pocket
- Interior drawcord waist provides a secure fit
- Inseam, 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 98% nylon, 6% spandex
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review