Favorite Pullover Hoodie - Solid
One wearing will convince you that this pullover hoodie, like all our Favorite T-shirts, is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. It's also polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of the comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Shirttail hem
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Slim; A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
- Yes, I recommend this productChelernGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeruns smallSep 11, 2019
I usually wear a xs but this is borderline snug on me. I wanted to exchange it for a small but looks like they are already out. I'm 5'2" and 105 lbs. I feel like I'm getting to old for a snug fit but it will probably look great on my 36 year old daughter. I wish they had it in stock because I would definitely buy again. It is soft and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productKdogGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy new favorite hoody!Sep 28, 2018
I love this lightweight hoody so much. It is my new go-to when I need another layer. I want them in more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productArchDecoGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy wash quick line dry, Extremely soft, cuddly material, Nice higher neckline and tapered body, Perfect lightweight layering, summer hoodieConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeBest for Slim BuildsSep 4, 2018
Definitely one of my favorite EB pieces. This is not made of sweatshirt material thank goodness! It is the perfect weight for throwing on when the sun goes down, or under a jean jacket when fall comes on. It feels great on it's own - really soft, not scratchy or baggy. The cut is contemporary, not boxy, and is very flattering on someone with a slimmer build. I am 5'-7", 120 lbs., slender arms, shoulders, and smaller busted. This hoodie does a great job emphasizing the waist area with just the right amount of taper in the belly area to avoid bunching up into a belly pouch, or drowning me like so many other sweatshirts and hoodies can. Just throw it in the machine on warm or cold. It doesn't wrinkle or stretch out of shape and comes out of the washer practically dry due to its thinner fabric. Hang to dry and it is EXACTLY the same size as when new. I am usually a size XS, or S in EB clothing, but after trying this item on in the store, I decided on a somewhat looser fit of the M. I recommend sizing up at least one size if you prefer a more relaxed fit.