7 Days 7 Ways Cardigan
Our popular multi-configuration cardigan is now available in a polyester/cotton knit. You get the same amazing versatility with seven different looks from one easy-care traveler that redefines comfort.
- Seven ways: Front Drape, Wrap, Tie Front, Crossover, Asymmetrical, Shrug, Upside Down
- Average length, Reg: Front 25": Back 22.5"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 58% polyester/42% cotton
- Yes, I recommend this productKaren | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Beautiful and great fabricCons Need detailed directions on how to convertFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNeeds Istructions!Jan 4, 2019
If any item of clothing ever needed instructions, this is it!!!!! Although I'm very satisfied with the material and the fit, I can't figure out any other way to wear this other than the open cardigan way. Believe me I've tried, but it looks like a deranged straight jacket when I attempt any of the other looks.
- Yes, I recommend this productDD | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Oct 14, 2018
I love this cardigan. I bought it to keep at school just in case my classroom was cold. However, I like the look too much to keep it in the closet for an emergency : ). The heather gray looks is versatile. I tried this on in the store and a few of the snaps on the other ones that I tried did not work. So try all the snaps before you purchase or before you decide to keep it.
- Yes, I recommend this productElle | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros versatile, comfortable, stylishConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Cardi - Needs Instructions!Sep 27, 2018
I bought this cardigan in the store and fell in love. It's cool, it's hip, it's versatile, it's well made. It has its own video--but no other instructions. The customer is left to their own devices while trying to style it even after watching the video. Still, I'm glad I bought it. It runs true to size. I'm 5'5", 125 lbs. and age 61.