Women's Christine Tranquil Long-Sleeve Boyfriend Cardigan
Live Your Adventure®
Our versatile, boyfriend cardigan is updated with fine-gauge cotton/TENCEL™ lyocell yarns for ultrasoftness, exceptional comfort and shape retention. Known for its strength, soft texture, breathability, and wrinkle resistance, TENCEL lyocell is actually a forest product, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Blended with cotton, it creates a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience. Named for Christine "Stine" Bauer, Eddie's wife and the creator of the original line of women's clothing at Eddie Bauer.
- 70% cotton/30% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Machine wash cold delicate with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape, dry flat. Warm iron as desired.
- Yes, I recommend this productScotty | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Colors are just wonderful.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat SweaterMay 31, 2019
So far, I have purchased this sweater in the heather green and lilac. I love this sweater. I have similar sweaters in other colors, so will not buy another unless Eddie Bauer offers more colors. I would love to see this sweater in shades of yellow, blue and orange (copper). In any case, I love the sweater.
- Yes, I recommend this productkimbob | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love it!Apr 30, 2019
I really love this cardigan. It is the perfect light weight layer for summer. It will roll up small and I plan to travel with it.
- Yes, I recommend this productLiz | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAbsolutely Love this SweaterApr 17, 2019
I absolutely love this sweater, so much so that I bought it in every color. I wear these to my "Smart Casual" workplace. I'm short and wear a petite and while it's still long (it is tunic afterall), it looks great. I tried the other Boyfriend sweaters and they just never look right on me. Is it b/c this one has tencel? I don't know, but whatever it is, I love it. Get them now while they're in stock!