Legend Wash Pro Long-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Easy Care
- Tumble Dry
We took this natural cotton T-shirt and treated it to our exclusive Legend Wash, making it uncommonly soft and shrink resistant. We also added a moisture-wicking finish for maximum comfort while active.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the original Legend Wash T-Shirts below. Any reviews dated prior to January 2019 are for the original Legend Wash shirts. All reviews dated January 2019 and after are for the new Legend Wash Pro shirts.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Flat side seams prevent twisting
- Coverstitching for strength
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
- Yes, I recommend this productXGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Breathable, Comfortable, Nice colors, Nice fit, SoftCons Loose neck opening, Loose wrist cuffs, Thinner materialGood Shirt but Inaccurate Product DescriptionAug 18, 2019
I have been waiting for Eddie Bauer to restock their long sleeve shirts for some time now and I was excited to see this item FINALLY come back into stock. After receiving the shirt and wearing it for a few days, I have come to a few conclusions. The new fabric is comfortable, soft, breathable, lightweight, and overall DECENT quality. Although, It is thinner than the original fabric so I do not know how well it last over time. The color accuracy from the online photos compared to the actual shirt seem to be correct (I purchased the Green Htr and Wheat Htr). Although, the actual shirts used in these images are definitely the old shirts which you can tell from the Goose logo around the bottom of the shirt in these images, while the new shirts have an "Eddie Bauer" logo instead. The online product description labels these shirts as being 100% cotton while they are in fact 60% Cotton and 40% Polyester. As for negatives of the actual shirt, I wish the wrist cuffs and neck collar were a bit tighter. Other than that it's a decent shirt, but I would happily pay much more for a slightly higher quality shirt with these minor improvements. PLEASE, STOP photoshopping colors onto old images and START photographing the actual product for a better user experience!