Firelight Flannel Shirt - Solid
- Anti Pill
- Sustainable Materials
Premium cotton is blended with ultrasoft TENCEL® lyocell to create a flannel shirt that's pure pleasure to wear. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon style and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Two button-through chest pockets
- Button cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL® lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productArlieGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSoft & Compfy ShirtApr 10, 2021
I have purchased other flannel shirts from EB and love them. I never like to put in dryer as it seems they look better longer. The tag on this shirt says to put indryer on low. The other one I bought like this, I did not put in dryer and it is all wrinkled. Def needs ironing. :( Other ones I purchased in past, were not wrinkled, like this is.
- Yes, I recommend this productElizabethGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsNice shirt, runs smallApr 2, 2021
Great shirt, but I wear XS in most things, and in this case after a couple of washes the XS is too short in the sleeves and overall length, although still a nice fit in the torso (fitted look, not loose). Wanted to swap for S but it's sold out. I'm 5'3" and 115 lbs. I'll still wear it but the shrinkage makes it not as much of a fave as it would have been.
- Yes, I recommend this productSLO coasterGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsBeautiful lavender, very softApr 2, 2021
Really soft. Great pale lavender color, will be neutral enough to go with everything. I also bought the red & black plaid to wear at Christmas in a small. It fit ok, looked tailored and smart, but I worried if it shrank even a tiny bit it would be too small. The medium in lavender is a little sloppy, rather long in both the body and really long sleeves. But I won't have to be so careful washing it, and I usually roll the sleeves up on a long sleeve shirt anyway. If it shrinks a little, it will still be good.